DO YOU THINK SHE’S PREGNANT?
You are not alone in this situation. The two of you can get through this. She needs you more than ever now. Your support, both physically and emotionally, is vitally important.
What To Do
It is important to keep the lines of communication open between the two of you at all times. Talk to her and listen.
- Be there for her!
- Talk with the people who care about the two of you. It is important to talk with parents and others who will be directly affected. Keeping this a secret will only add to the stress for you both.
- Educate yourself. Gather information and seek advice from people you trust.
- Be honest with her and yourself. Share how you feel. You’ll be surprised at how much it will help her to know that you share the same concerns. You’ll be amazed at what you learn about yourself and be proud that you’re standing tall together.
What Not To Do
- DO NOT close yourself off emotionally because this situation involves both of you!
- Don’t run from your responsibilities. The more you try to avoid this situation the harder things will get for the three of you, now and forever.
- Don’t pressure her to do what you want. You both need to work together because you are a team now.
- Don’t stop communicating with her. Express your feelings and add your input.